LIFEPAK® CR2 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator - USB
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. 2 That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
• Designed for user confidence - CR2 will help keep the rescuer focused on what really matters—saving a life.
• Layered design - Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
• QUIK-STEP™ electrodes - Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
• Child Mode - Child Mode button delivers lower energy levels appropriate for children without having to change electrodes.
• Metronome and CPR coaching - Quickly sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
• ClearVoice™ technology - Detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts so they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
• Highest available escalating energy - Provides up to 360J for difficult to defibrillate patients.
• LIFEPAK TOUGH™ - IP55 rating for challenging environments.
• 8-year warranty - Backed by an 8-year warranty.