LIFEPAK® CR2 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral™ AED program manager
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.2 That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
• Layered design - Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained Automated External Defibrillator (AED) users clearly know how to begin.
• QUIK-STEP™ electrodes - Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
• cprINSIGHT analysis technology - Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
• Metronome and CPR coaching - Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
• ClearVoice™ technology - Detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
• Highest available escalating energy - Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
• Bilingual - Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
• Child mode - Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
• LIFEPAK TOUGH™ - IP55 rating for challenging environments.
• 8-year warranty - Backed by an 8-year warranty.
• LIFELINKcentral AED program manager - Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.